Friday, August 15, 2008

[insert inappropriate terrorism joke here]

Heard standing in line to go through metal detector at a senate office building:

20 something girl intern on blackberry steps through metal detector.

Sweet-ass Security guard: "Miss your going to have to hang up your phone and run it through the machine."

20 something girl Intern: "But I'm NOT a terrorist, and I'm on an important call. Can't I just walk through?"

Sweet-ass Security guard: "Miss, that would be like Timothy McVeigh driving up and asking 'hey, can I park my car here?'"

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

word to your mother

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great line by the guard!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger tommyspoon said...

Sounds like she's made herself at home!

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet the intern didn't know who Timothy McVeigh was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home