Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Have you seen this man?

[We believe we have another sighting of our shoe shining pimp (May 16, 2006)!]

Scene: Hideously drunk man, dressed like a cowboy pimp, keeps calling himself "White Pony Tony," and claims you can Google him and find his shoe shining business on it.

We'll let the eavesdropper continue the story:
"We got on the train (he wouldn't leave me alone), and he then tried to talk to a kid who boarded the train stops later, asked him if he was African, and went on and on about how the kid should learn how to speak [the kid's] native language.

When White Pony Tony got off the bus, the kid tells me, "I see that guy every single day. Dude never remembers talking to me. He's always drunk as hell."

--Rosslyn Station

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Persephone said...

I googled it, and he's actually correct. It brings up a Washington Post article about his shoe shining.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home