Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Not a snow day :(

Headquarters of the Department of Homeland Security (Nebraska Avenue Complex), on the frigid morning of Monday, 5 February 2007. Longstanding office whiner approaches a senior manager in his office to talk about the relative chill (maybe about 55) in the workspaces.

Whiner: The weather conditions in here are unacceptable.
Manager: Huh?
Whiner: This office has been climatically compromised, and I have to go home to be warm, and with full pay.
Manager: Sorry, that's not an option.
Whiner: Well, then, I deserve hazard pay for working under these conditions.
Manager: Again, I'm sorry, but that's not going to happen.
Whiner: (more agitated) Well fine! But I don't like being cold! (stomps off to cube)
Manager: Neither do I.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home