Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I believe the word you are looking for is "si."

Flight attendant: "Gentlemen, you are seated in an emergency exit row. I'm going to need you to read over this information about your responsibilities in the event of an evacuation. I need a vocal response from each of you that you speak English and you are comfortable with these responsibilities."

White Dude 1: "Yes."

Black Dude 1: "Yes."

White Dude 2: "Yes."

White Dude 3: "Yes."

White Dude 4: "Hola."

Reagan National, on a flight to New Orleans

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Barbra J Bearden said...

Is that funny becasue white people are not supposed to say holla...I do all the time and I'm so white I'm transparent.

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always say "que?" in that situation. Like, hello, it's no longer 1980. The flight attendants aren't hot, they're not friendly, and they don't even bring you food anymore. I'm determined to take this one small opportunity to fuck with them.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Rach said...

Hey idiot Barb....it's funny because the guy was attempting to be a smart ass and say yes in Spanish. Instead he was almost as dumb as you and said "Hola" which means "Hello". He was NOT attempting to say the "gangsta" slang "holla".

Seriously guys. Stay in school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home