Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Be careful - spies are trained liars

Guy #1: "You know what sucks about our jobs?"
Guy #2: "What's that?"
Guy #1: "Picking up women. It's hard to talk about what we do when we can't talk about what we do!"
Guy #2: "Yeah, I find I have to resort to other things and avoid the job question at bars."
Guy #1: "I'm relegated to saying, 'I have a job. It's recession proof. Wanna see what my bed and a Magnum condom looks like?'"
Guy #2: "Hey that's not bad..."

-Leaving a not-to-be-named intelligence agency by a not-be-named eavesdropper

2 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Sean Robertson said...

I could tell you my secrets to getting laid, but then I'd have to kill you. ;-)

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Gunfighter said...

Those people always say that they work for the DOD, anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home