Friday, September 08, 2006

Beer + tree stump + nails + hammer = WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!

Mid-twenties girl #1: "We used to play a lot of beirut in college"
Mid-twenties girl #2: "We had this drinking game we used to play. We would get a tree stump and put it in someones room. Then, we'd each put a nail it in. Then, we threw a hammer up in the air, caught it and then hit a nail with it. The last one to have their nail hit had to drink. We didn't play it that often"

-- Orange Line - L'Enfant.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah... yeah, the hippies play that at Colorado College.

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am wondering if these people went to college with me (W&L) or if this is actually a game?! I thought we made it up.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah I know of a lot people who go to the University of Vermont who play that game but I have seen it bloody only once or twice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home