Monday, March 10, 2008

We believe a lot crazy talk comes out of GW - but we aren't sure we buy this one

[Editorial note: How would one even arrange a petting zoo to go? We call shenanigans]

Girl walking at GW campus on cell phone

"So it's our 8 month anniversary on Saturday and he said was going to send me something...so thats good whatever...Well today he calls me to ask if I am going to be in my dorm at all. I told him no and that I was really busy and just told him to call the 1-800 Flowers and make arrangements for tomorrow. He was like it's not flowers its more of a production. He sent me a petting zoo!!! Yea exactly a petting zoo with a pony and a monkey and everything. So I told him I didn't want to be touching smelly animals and to just send me an edible arrangement."

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

most of the kids at GW have more money then they know what to do with...sadly, this is probably true.

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could be true; it *is* possible to get a petting zoo "to go" -- I saw it at a kid's birthday party just a few weeks ago...

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Allyson Rudolph said...

Isn't there a petting zoo to go in Mrs. Doubtfire?

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger caroline said...

I would take a petting zoo over flowers any day... but not in my dorm room!

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i believe it. you can rent petting zoos now

http://www.pettingzoorental.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home