Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Survivor: Olney, MD

Two woman on Red Line to Glenmont.

Woman 1: "I need to get into one of those sleeper cells"

Woman 2: "What?!"

Woman 1: "You know one of those beds where you can control how firm it is, cause [my husband] likes it too firm."

Woman 2: "No you mean the sleep number bed. Sleeper cells are terrorists groups. You get into a sleeper cell and you would be sleeping at Gitmo on the floor."

Woman 1: "The bed is so hard that it feels like that. See I am so toughened by this bed thing, I could survive Gitmo if I had to sleep on the floor."

Woman 2" "You are from Olney--You couldn't survive the Green Line let alone Gitmo!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is toooo funny!!!

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true! Wide lawns and narrow minds is the motto of Olney. I can totally see how someone from Olney thinks that sleeping on an uncomfortable bed is comparable to a torture camp like Gitmo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home